Tuesday, January 12, 2010

found out 3 new oldies

one ting about oldies and mordern pop songs is dat nw a dae de songs lyrics totaly avh no meaning at all

it is superficial and exaggerating to some extent

Police - Every Breathe You Take



Every breath you take and every move you make
Every bond you break, every step you take
I'll be watchin' you

Every single day and every word you say
Every game you play, every night you stay
I'll be watchin' you

Oh, can't you see
You belong to me
How my poor heart aches
With every step you take

Every move you make and every vow you break
Every smile you fake, every claim you stake
I'll be watchin' you

Since you've gone I been lost without a trace
I dream at night, I can only see your face
I look around but it's you I can't replace
I feel so cold and I long for your embrace
I keep cryin', baby, baby, please

Oh, can't you see
You belong to me
How my poor heart aches
With every step you take

Every move you make and every vow you break
Every smile you fake, every claim you stake
I'll be watchin' you
Every move you make, every step you take
I'll be watchin' you

I'll be watchin' you
(every breath you take, every move you make,
every bond you break, every step you take)
I'll be watchin' you
(every single day, every word you say,
every game you play, every night you stay)
I'll be watchin' you
(every move you make, every vow you break,
every smile you fake, every claim you stake)
I'll be watchin' you
(every single day, every word you say,
every game you play, every night you stay)
I'll be watchin' you
(every breath you take, every move you make,
every bond you break, every step you take)
I'll be watchin' you
(every single day, every word you say,
every game you play, every night you stay)
I'll be watchin' you
(every move you make, every vow you break,
every smile you fake, every claim you stake)
I'll be watchin' you
(every single day, every word you say,
every game you play, every night you stay)
I'll be watchin' you

Beatles - Yesterday



Yesterday,
All my troubles seemed so far away,
Now it looks as though they're here to stay,
Oh, I believe in yesterday.

Suddenly,
I'm not half the man I used to be,
There's a shadow hanging over me,
Oh, yesterday came suddenly.

Why she
Had to go I don't know, she wouldn't say.
I said,
Something wrong, now I long for yesterday.

Yesterday,
Love was such an easy game to play,
Now I need a place to hide away,
Oh, I believe in yesterday.

Why she
Had to go I don't know, she wouldn't say.
I said,
Something wrong, now I long for yesterday.

Yesterday,
Love was such an easy game to play,
Now I need a place to hide away,
Oh, I believe in yesterday.

Mm-mm-mm-mm-mm-mm-mm.




Pretty woman, walking down the street
Pretty woman, the kind I like to meet
Pretty woman
I don't believe you, you're not the truth
No one could look as good as you
Mercy

Pretty woman, won't you pardon me
Pretty woman, I couldn't help see
Pretty woman
That you look lovely as can be
Are you lonely just like me
Wow

Pretty woman, stop a while
Pretty woman, talk a while
Pretty woman, gave your smile to me
Pretty woman, yeah yeah yeah
Pretty woman, look my way
Pretty woman, say you'll stay with me
'Cause I need you, I'll trear you right
Come with me baby, be mine tonight

Pretty woman, don't walk on by
Pretty woman, make me cry
Pretty woman, don't walk away, hey...okay
If that's the way it must be, okay
I guess I'll go on home, it's late
There'll be tomorrow nigh, but wait
What do I see
Is she walking back to me
Yeah, she's walking back to me
Oh, oh, Pretty woman




Melody of September Sweetness


More about me
~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chia Wei Jie

09 - 11 - 1988

Taoist

Meet up wit frens

Eating

Watching movies

Reading newpapers

Reading novels

Listening music

Chatting on msn

Making new frenzs

Eating dounuts


Graduated frm :
~~~~~~~~~~~

Tao nan Pri

Hai sing sec

Colleage east


You are love :
~~~~~~~~~~~

Love being alone

Love family

Love my online frens

Love my frens

BFF




Accquitances




Archives






Comments














Read my latest posts!




Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]



Music


MusicPlaylist



wishing well
- driving lisence
- completing poly
- a new lappy
- a new sonic gear speaker wit radio
- watch a life match at old trafford
- a psp to kil time
- get a new in-ear piece or headphone
- a samsung lcd tele for my room